Starting Share Holders
Year of Experiance
Let’s Work Together!
Public Share Offering Information
PurposeBlack is a new initiative launched in May 2020 through collaborative effort of more than 135 individuals. As the name indicates, the goal of PurposeBlack is to offer economic solutions to some of the major problems of Black people all over the world. Preparation is well underway to launch the first model of this global initiative in Ethiopia. We strongly believe this is a great opportunity to position Ethiopia and Africa, at the center of a huge global initiative and benefit millions of Africans in the process. The PurposeBlack Ethiopia initiative will be a multi-billion Birr endeavor which encompasses the construction and launching of a mega agro-processing complex, an ecommerce marketplace, 5 hypermarkets, 10 big supermarkets, a chain of more than 1000 retail and distribution stores all over Ethiopia, and multiple agricultural endeavors which will be established through joint ventures with farmers throughout Ethiopia.
To see an economically developed, influential and respected Black community in the world.
- Helping Black farmers to produce globally competitive products and get fair prices for their products.
- Reducing youth unemployment.
- Promote Diaspora investment.
- Selling products at fair price and stabilizing the consumer market.
- Promoting export and increasing foreign currency earning.
- Facilitating agricultural technology transfer.